What are your hard limits?
- All things incest related – stories, role play, real life.
- Scat and Pee Play – This includes anything ass to mouth.
- Public Exposure – It’s real life out there. My real life isn’t compatible with kink nor do I need to force it on others.
- Trying for the extremes. I have no desire to see how much could possibly fit in any of my holes.
- Anything with permanent body modifications or which would leave permanent markings/scars. Maybe someday if I find the right guy and we are married, I might consider a tasteful, discrete tattoo that is between the two of us, but nothing approaching that for a relationship that is anything less.
- Animals (I find it insane that this is something I feel like I have to state)
- Underage participants. And actually, I’d prefer it if people were in their mid-20’s before…
View original post 123 more words
Advance Review Copy generously provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing and Design in exchange for an honest review.
Adrift in a post-apocalyptic world, they only have each other. Is it enough?
A virus that turns the infected into zombie-like killers spreads through a burning world thrown into lawless chaos. Lovers Parker and Adam have escaped to the open sea when they hear a message over the airwaves from a place called Salvation Island—a supposed safe haven.
Orphaned as a child, werewolf Adam has always longed for a pack. He’s eager to investigate the island, but Parker doesn’t think for a nanosecond that the voice on the radio can be believed. He doesn’t trust anyone but Adam and is determined to keep it that way. They don’t need anyone else complicating their struggle to survive. Or do they?
Danger on the high seas can surface in a heartbeat, and if…
View original post 782 more words
(I know, it’s two in one day but I’m procrastinating from my real life at the moment and need to feel like I have done something productive in the procrastination)
What are your views on the ethics of kink?
Consenting adults should be free to play. But let’s make sure we are clear on each of those terms. Consenting means there are zero negative consequences should either party say no at any time. No threat of blackmail via photos sent to family, friends, of places of work. No threat of punishment by a third party for not following through. No money exchanges hands via a third party nor does a third party benefit financially (i.e. no one is being forced to do anything by a pimp/human trafficker). One person is not in a professional position of power over the other (i.e. there are no fears of losing a…
View original post 301 more words